Oh how I do love life. Life is good, God is better!
1. Budapest home 2 weeks already…and I get back into my apartment today. A new family arrived while I was away so they have been staying there which worked out great.
2. I have some great friends here – so willing to take me in, feed, love, and encourage me. Thank you!
3. I was going to turn right on a red light yesterday – then I remembered where I was. You don’t do that here in Hungary.
4. Today?...today I am taking a quick trip to Vienna, bringing a colleague to pick up his ‘new’ car. Quick trip to Vienna – WOW. Amazing. Sitting in Starbucks right now in ViennaJ. Yes, I do love life.
5. Valentine’s and Ash Wednesday all on the same day. Doing the ’40 Acts’ for Lent…https://40acts.org.uk and then Easter is April 1st – no joke! Crazy.
6. Big basketball tournament this weekend at the high school. Yes, I have the Bulldog mascot and yes; he is clean and ready (as he’ll ever be).