Blogs vs blocks and walls

Blogs are interesting – in my case it has been a ‘block’ lately.  It’s not that I haven’t been experiencing things or not wanting to share – it just seems I keep hitting this wall made of ‘blocks’ when I try.  Is it physical?  Is it mental?  Is it psychological?  Is it spiritual?  All good things to ponder – heart, mind, soul…

So here I am on this lovely Tuesday morning and realizing that so much has happened since June (my last blog)!!!!  July – English Camp at Lake Balaton.  Not only was it just so full of good kids, good English, good singing, good games, good dancing, good swimming, good memories and good people to work with but it was just plain ‘ol GOOD!  I loved every minute.

I got to travel home (California, Idaho and Oregon) for a time – that was so amazing to see friends, family and the one word that kept coming back to me over the summer was ‘majesty’.  I was fortunate enough to go on an Alaskan cruise with my precious Aunt Susan (my mom’s twin).  Absolutely majestic – the sights, the sounds, the company – all of it.  Much less the sights, sounds and company in California, Idaho and Oregon!...truly – majestic.
And now I am home from 10 days in Lake Héviz, Hungary where our field had conferences – three all back-to-back and it was just an amazing time.  Once again I love all the different cultures, languages and people coming together.  It is simply miraculous to me.


All that to say – life IS good…God IS DEFINITELY waaaaay better and I am looking forward to blogging once again – perhaps the blocks are beginning to be torn down in my heart, mind, and soul.  It is easy to take those blocks and build walls…so instead here is a step towards tearing some down.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So it begins...Ethiopia

Thank you Momma

Trains, planes and high school basketball!