WOW:)

Oh how I do love life.  Life is good, God is better!

1.    Budapest home 2 weeks already…and I get back into my apartment today.  A new family arrived while I was away so they have been staying there which worked out great. 
2.    I have some great friends here – so willing to take me in, feed, love, and encourage me.  Thank you!
3.    I was going to turn right on a red light yesterday – then I remembered where I was.  You don’t do that here in Hungary.
4.    Today?...today I am taking a quick trip to Vienna, bringing a colleague to pick up his ‘new’ car.  Quick trip to Vienna – WOW.  Amazing.  Sitting in Starbucks right now in ViennaJ.  Yes, I do love life.
5.    Valentine’s and Ash Wednesday all on the same day.  Doing the ’40 Acts’ for Lent…https://40acts.org.uk and then Easter is April 1st – no joke!  Crazy.
6.    Big basketball tournament this weekend at the high school.  Yes, I have the Bulldog mascot and yes; he is clean and ready (as he’ll ever be).

                                         Enjoy February!...it’s a good one!


Would you like an email each time I post a blog?...enter your email to the right on this website (http://yesletusgive.blogspot.com).

How about donating to my volunteer work in Central Europe?... click on this link please:)...web.nazarene.org/goto/carolskinner   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So it begins...Ethiopia

Thank you Momma

Legos, December and Romania!