Random and short:)

Random thoughts at 2:30 in the morning Budapest time but 1 hour and 15 minutes away from landing at San Francisco Int’l airport.  So begins the process of adjusting my internal clock.
·      Whistling is nice and pleasant…but not advised when you are trying to light a match.  Cracked myself up the other day trying to light a gas burner on the stove and I guess I was in a good mood since I was whistlingJ
·      Once again it was confirmed in my life; when moving, you are guaranteed to have the hottest day so far in the year.  Moving is not my favorite thing; friends and family helping in many ways definitely are a favorite!
·      People are kind; truly.  In my lifetime there have been many people showing kindness.  I enjoy that and am quite thankful.
·      Life is good, God is way better.

Would you like an email each time I post a blog?...enter your email to the right on this website (http://yesletusgive.blogspot.com).
How about donating to my volunteer work in Central Europe?... click on this link please:)...web.nazarene.org/goto/carolskinner   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So it begins...Ethiopia

Thank you Momma

Giving