Cross Cultural Orientation

Good stuff!  Had great leaders, met some amazing people and feel very close to ready to be going to Poland for 6 months!  Oklahoma City was a nice place to visit...pretty flat but I think I like it...the people sure are nice.
So here I am in the OKC airport ready to fly back to Sacramento for a crazy busy 1 1/2 days and then off to start my new job/chapter/adventure!  One thing I do know after this weekend...I have a LOT to learn.  Culture, language, getting around Krakow, working and living with new people...oh I am sooo excited!  I'm sure there will be days that I will look at my pictures of friends, family, and ache for familiar surroundings etc but that is a given.  Who doesn't have a bad day now and then - right?
Life is good...God is waaayyy better.
Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take. (Proverbs 3:6 NLT)

Comments

  1. Wow, what a wonderful adventure you have ahead of you - I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for keeping us updated so we know how to pray! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

So it begins...Ethiopia

Thank you Momma

2 and 2017:)