Free, thankful and breathing...

Free, thankful and breathing – that’s what I feel tonight .

Free - My time is free; after dinner I kind of wandered around for a while – what do I do since I don’t have my online class to do?  I must admit; it was a nice feeling.  My TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) is over…woo hoo!  Man that took a lot of time!  It was worth it but I’m glad it’s over as well.

Thankful – I am very thankful for friends and family.  It has been a good past few weeks just basking in peace and the love of many people surrounding my family and me.  Thank you…!

Breathing – there have been a few moments that it seemed like that is all I could do was breathe!  I couldn’t really talk, think or move but I could breathe!  That’s a good thingJ.

It is good to be home with my parents in Oregon.  Mom rests quite a bit but is determined to do certain things each day – good, bad or indifferent!  I told her today that she reaps what she sows – I think she used to tell me growing up ‘you play, you pay’.  Ahhhh…life comes full circle – it’s good that wayJ.  Dad and I have been working – we will have 16 people here for Thanksgiving so that will be lots of people and fun.  Lots to do – so that’s good – we sleep well at night (at least I do, not sure when Dad sleeps to be quite honest)!  Looking forward to a good time had by all.

I must admit; I miss all the ‘goings on’ and people in Budapest and beyond in Europe.  It’s crazy to think I was there almost a year and I really kind of got attached to many people!  I look forward to being back there sometime but am really good with being here for now.

Life is good and I’m thankful for many people and places.  God is still waaaaaay better – so enjoy your Thanksgiving and may God truly bless you!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So it begins...Ethiopia

Thank you Momma

Cross Cultural Orientation