Rain and driving observations

Yep – it’s raining here in the Portland area!  SurpriseJ, sure makes it pretty.  I’ve got a good week going - happy Wednesday!

Did you know…
1.     Stop lights – in Europe a yellow light shows before it turns red AND green.  It is still shocking when I see a light go from red to green….GO!
2.     Distance signs – Read from top to bottom or bottom to top?   In Hungary, the closest city/town is listed at the bottom going to the furthest city/town on the top.  Here? – Closest city/town is on top going to the furthest city/town at the bottom.
3.     I don’t think I’ve ever seen a carpool lane in Hungary…
4.     I have not taken public transport since I’ve been in the US...strange for me:)
5.    Life is good, God is better.

Would you like an email each time I post a blog?...enter your email to the right on this website (http://yesletusgive.blogspot.com).

How about donating to my volunteer work in Central Europe?... click on this link please:)...web.nazarene.org/goto/carolskinner   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So it begins...Ethiopia

Thank you Momma

Trains, planes and high school basketball!