Snip-its for 2018

Today…I woke up feeling like I should get a new theory about my blog.

I’m still all about giving…I believe it puts the focus on others instead of us and changes our point of view on a moment-by-moment, hour-by-hour and day-by-day basis.   So….yes let us give!

But my theory on blogging is more ‘snipit’ blogging…experiences, thoughts on a more daily/weekly basis. 

So here are my thoughts for this week…
1.     I love being in California where I can pick fresh oranges and lemons.  Oh man…that does a mind and body good!
2.     I am a bit sad as I drove by my previous home in Sacramento today and it was completely torn down!  Wow…just parked there for a bit soaking that in.  I loved that little house…the wood floors, re-doing the kitchen, the deck built by cousins…but alas; after all, it was just a house.
3.     I miss Budapest…I will be ‘home’ 20 days from now.  What do I miss?  My English bulldog named Dude, the kids at English club, the group from English Bible Study….friends!

4.    Life is good, God is better.

Comments

  1. I wish you let me me know you were in town. It would be great to see each other. I am glade hear you are doing well,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

So it begins...Ethiopia

Thank you Momma

Cross Cultural Orientation