Home...again?!

Ahhhh…Paris airport, which means I am almost home!  It makes me happy  – and I had such a great time at my other homes…in the USJ.
1.    January – usually not my favorite month but this year it was quite good – note to self…traveling, speaking, seeing family, friends and getting to know new people is a good idea for this time of year!
2.    Different plug in – love those converters!
3.    Unknown languages again…here we go.
4.    Excited to reconnect with friends and family on this side of the world – Hungarians are good folks.
5.    Treasure many good times with friends and family over the past 6 weeks – truly quite an amazing time.  People are incredible – kind, good, interesting, different and it is all so good!
6.    Airlines and their baggage limits and weights – I get it but boy howdy, it is a bummer when you have a lot of stuff to bring back!
7.  Life is good, God is better!

Would you like an email each time I post a blog?...enter your email to the right on this website (http://yesletusgive.blogspot.com).
How about donating to my volunteer work in Central Europe?... click on this link please:)...web.nazarene.org/goto/carolskinner   


Comments

  1. Sorry I missed you this trip, but happy you had a great time. I am looking forward when our paths meet again. Your friend, Steve

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

So it begins...Ethiopia

Thank you Momma

Cross Cultural Orientation