My return


Ok....I think it is official---I will be returning.  Training on computers...some have them here but don't really know how to use them or care for them. Then I will do English---meaning conversational most of all...church leaders and nights/weekends at the local high school. It helps to know the Director!  And some work with kids/youth at the local churches ...sounds good to me!  
The housing---yet to be determined but getting estimates on a house to be built---very simple but with water/electricity and plumbing!  Amazing--I keep having dreams of people coming to visit---the estimate is for a six bedroom house!  
All the discussions have been very humbling--very kind words and encouragement. Again; life is good-even great BUT God s better!

We are in Tepi--better Internet connections---have a great weekend!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So it begins...Ethiopia

Thank you Momma

European Observations