Time!


Time...it took me two weeks to stop wearing my watch.  Probably should have been two days but...slow learner!
We were invited to be at Tesfaye's house at 10:00 ( or 4:00 Ethiopian time) and we got there about 10:30. We were served a cold soda and popcorn/snacks at 11:00.....Hmmm what would have happened if we were 15 minutes early like my parents are to everything?!!!  We will never know but there you have it!  Time is on a whole different level here:).

We arrived back in Metu this evening--we will meet with leaders here tomorrow ( some future planning for me--did some this morning as well!).  The accommodations here are nicer than Maasha--loved my shower!  Right now it is raining---metal roofs are the 'nice' roofs here-the sound of rain is like music to me---I love it!  Soothing...

Thursday (happy 4th if July!) we head to Begi- a two day trip I think. There is a Sudanese refugee camp we will visit. Could be a bit tough...but looking forward to it actually....think I can play and/or sing with kids maybe??!! Our church took an offering for this camp so it should be good.

Much love to all of you:)...PS--feeling good again--thanks for prayers!

Comments

  1. hey girl. love rain on metal roofs! Be careful at the refugee camp, OK? Have taken care of refugees who have come to BOise. Nasty stories. May God's angels surround you and bless your work......

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

So it begins...Ethiopia

Thank you Momma

Giving