Random thoughts

I opened a bank account today...Commercial Bank of Ethiopia!  I think that will help for when I return. When we are in Addis again I have to go to the head office but I have an account book and the whole deal. Kinda makes it real huh?! Excited!  

Last Sunday....drove to church as far as we could then had to walk about 30 minutes....MUD!!!!  This past Monday-invited for breakfast to our driver's home---MUD!!!
Guess what I did?  Yep---fell each time. First was going up an incline so that was embarrassing but today was going down an incline...I did the 'snow ski' move...fell on my side and popped back up. I felt so bad.  Dumb. 
Ahhh well so goes life--I'm thankful we were in Metu and I had a warm shower to clean up.  Now---unpacking the 'real' shoes/boots and we will see if that helps:).  

Counting
1-ant
2-ulet
3-sost
4-arat
5-amist
6-sadist (no...not the same)
7-sabat
8- cement 
9-zegn
10- asir

I like pillows, in fact...love to sleep with a LOT of pillows; building somewhat of a cocoon for myself:). As I lay here in my different kind of cocoon...mosquito net/tent thing...I was thinking how great life is. And as I've said in my past posts /blogs...God is better!  I lay here with no pillow...using a pair of pants and shirt for my pillow and I sleep like a baby:)!  I think that is awesome...those that camp may usually enjoy this life but I grew up in a camping family so when I left home I was happy to leave camping too. There are stages/seasons to life and I'm enjoying this one...camping more or less and definitely without my pillows! 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So it begins...Ethiopia

Thank you Momma

2 and 2017:)